User avatar

Phindin

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Let's see. The two summer reading books I was assigned are somewhere near the bottom for me: Atlas Shrugged and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. The former was simply an ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Dunno where slippery when wet came from, actually. Simply random. I know of Bon Jovi, of course, but the 80's aren't my favorite music decade. He has some decent songs, ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    It's actually not reverse sexism. It's just that "masculine" traits are considered "superior" to "feminine" traits. Ergo, if a female adopts "masculine" traits, she's "improving," but if a male adopts

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    I've kinda given up most of my fanfiction as a bad job. >> Cheers, though. Thanks for the greets.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I'd be an exception as well. I was always baffled by how girls can have masculine traits and (not in all cases, certainly) be accepted while boys with feminine traits ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Well. It's been awhile since I've actually been active at a forum, so I though I'd give this one a shot. Fits well enough for me, as I do like ...

    Oct 9, 2007


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James