User avatar

Phindin

  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance - Trilogy or Cycle?

    I would agree that a lot of the anger directed at Paolini stems from pretty bad sour grapes. Some people get lucky, kiddies. Sorry. D=

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    In response to what Katharsis is saying, I would say that intensley over-zealous anti-racists are overplayed – I have every reason to believe, that they represent only a tiny tiny ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    Churchill, Hitler, those kinds of people maybe. Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls - A big no-no. I have no problem with quotes, I just have a problem with awful ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    I think a happy medium is the key. When I see 'said' used over and over it annoys me, and when I never see it the replacements can become tiresome. ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance - Trilogy or Cycle?

    Feh. Surely it occured to him that perhaps he could have simply trimmed the 3rd book as opposed of writing a 4th one? Eldest was verbose enough as it is. ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    I think it's a fantastic idea. … Ha ha, totally had you going there. =P

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Ha. This sounds like fun. Looks like a good opertunity to quickly lay down a plot I've been tossing around in my head for awhile now. Ty-tul: Breaking 50 Jon-ruh: ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    I personally find Goosebump books very amusing reads once in a while. My friend and I spent a little time reading them once during a sleep-over, swapping stupid lines and ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Yeah, the floor pretty much sticks with every step when it's finally time to leave. =P That sounds nice, though. It's usually pretty crowded in the Grand Garden Arena, even ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    My dad is going to that concert! He's taking his girlfriend, though, and leaving me behind. Ah well. I've been to a few JB concerts. Boy, are they an experience. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    And what if he wins? I wonder if God will actually pay him. =P

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Funny you should say that, St. Razor. I'm going to be at the Buffett Concert in Las Vegas next weekend. I've been to four or five prior, all in Las ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frozen

    The fire mocks me Provides warmth That will not Penetrate The skin Lost among the Times when I Could still Bear to Stick around Lost. Lost everything. It’s one of ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bees and Wasps

    I suppose the last line is supposed make you go, "Wait, what?" That's what it did to me, at any rate. Also, the scientist in me really wants to nitpick ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bush Is Gay!

    Eh. It's difficult to get a laugh from me, and this didn't do it. And it would be a euphemy for me to say that Bush isn't my favorite president ...

    Oct 11, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde