User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Made sense. We could do both things at once. Save some time. Not that saving time seemed like a particularly good thing with a dragon lurking at the end of ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (Sorry to rain on your parade. =P) Name: General Fredrick Axel Age: 37 Race: Human Gender: Male Alliance: Tech Class: General, I would assume. Appearance: Tall, broad and daunting. Stands ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Good. Excellent. Wonderful. Now we were on the same page. The pains in my head seemed only pleasant buzz now, and I beamed right along with her. "Now that we ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Pah. "I have spent the first seventeen years of my life wasting away, doing nothing with my life, never once utalizing my skills or tallents or anything. I don't ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] My hand eased from the knife. So that was it. This dragon could communicate with her, taunt her, laugh at her from inside her head. And apparently it didn't ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Just a few steps and my new partner inhaled sharply, a slight stumble plaguing her stride. My hand jolted for one of the knives strapped to my body underneath ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Rather close to a giant, fire-breathing bear, actually. Okay not really. "Dragon. Hm." Dragons rocked Purpose to its foundation, but Purpose still held strong. Not that easy! I'm committed ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I think I know now. Think. A dangerous word in this context. A dangerous word for dangerous creatures who by the way are dangerous. Like irony except not. My life ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (I'll look into it.) [Hilo] "Ah. Yes. Dangerous creatures tend to be dangerous. I think I heard that somewhere." Gods. Brilliant, Hilo. Next thing you'll telling her is that headaches ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Fine with me. My only fear is that our convo might flood the topic.) [Hilo] "Lucky guess, I suppose." My head took the time to start aching again; she had ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Thank you. =D For the record, in pretty much every role play writing thing I've done prior to this, I never wrote for another author's character. So since I'd be ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Given the sticky at the top of this forum, I'm going to assume one can still join. Feel free to stop me. =P) Name: Hilo Sex: M Age: 17 Clan: ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    I don't own a Wii, but I still don't like the game. The preview on G4 looked really poor, and all the reviews it got were terrible. Don't plan on ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Actually Getting it Written

    The key for me is to just sit down and do it. Even if I don't feel like it. It takes just a few minutes for me to get into ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    My advice would be to worry less about whether your using clichés or not. I say that because once you put yourself in that mindset, you starting getting mental walls ...

    Nov 14, 2007


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore