User avatar

Phindin

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cummings to grip

    **laughs** I knew I'd like you. I am sorry, I'm provocative and contrary by nature, and I only attack those who can take it, an opinion that melts when challenged ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cummings to grip

    cummings to grip she says to me (more often than I care for) nothing is what it seems and it is more than that for the text is (a) riddle ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Easy. Watch this.) [Hilo] It didn't take me long to discover something was wrong. Anyone could tell. I wasn't particularly in tune with nature – not any more than the ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Shoutout to anyone who isn't either me or Ayumi; this is a good chance for me to bring some of you into the actual story. I want to make sure ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "Hold a moment, Renegade," Axel said. "Are you planning to battle the dragon?" The look in his eyes told Axel that he was. "Your mech repairs are unlikely to finish ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Right then. "No objections. Though, concerning lunch – and I'm afraid I must plague you with another question – what have you in mind? The woods are not far from ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "The dragon misunderstood me," Axel said, still broadcasting his voice as Annie departed. "Perhaps I should clarify – I meant all of you. You will leave this village to us, ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I shoud have expected something of the sort. Can't say I was looking forward to whatever mental examination process would occur – I doubt my mind was pretty, and my ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (All right. Fine with me. And I just realized I'd been spelling Mishca's name wrong. >>) "All units stand down." Axel closed his eyes. Thinking. The threat to the pilot's ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Ah, yes. Here were the first two steps in our mission to take on the dragon: Whether any actual magic ran through my veins … and lunch. I had forgotten ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    More info flashed. The specialty unit was in trouble. As the electricty subsided, Axel delivered a brutal, bone-crushing kick to the now-smoking form of Garrick, grounding him. The red hue ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Name: Matthew Corzein Gender: Male Year: 6th (16/17) House: Slytherin Wand: 11 Inches, Holly, Dragon Heartstring Appearance: Messy light blonde hair, medium length. Tall face, cold blue eyes with shar

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I laughed. "It's good to see that you're so prepared once we finally get to fighting the dragon, but I meant more as in … what plans of preperation do ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "I see them, Pera," Axel said, still manuevering the foliage. "Send for reinforcements. Groups X, V, Y and T are on standby. Direct them to pursue the two remaining targets." ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Several miles outside the battlefield, General Axel stood, arms folded. He wore his traditional battle garb – black combat jacket, tight pants, and tall boots. His personal insignia bled red ...

    Nov 21, 2007


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus