User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Er... I was under the impression that Vincent was helping Bella's character play the piano. >>)

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Vincent - 0 Hour "I've tried guitar," Vincent said. "I'm pretty useless at it." He guided Arabella's hands toward Middle C, then the E and G above it. "Now, the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Alana's shot hit Walter in the shoulder. He snorted. Annoyed. He punched the building to his left. Debris and rubble fell from the impact. Walter lifted the largest of the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    The bullet hit. Walter stumbled back. He saw Drake. Coming for his prey. Not acceptable. Walter leaped at Drake. He grabbed at his neck. He wanted to crush it.

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter turned. He glared at the Rogues. They surrounded the girl. They wanted his prey. "Back off," Walter said. His voice was toneless and mechanical. "She's mine."

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter kept coming. Still sprinting. Still charging. Alana fired in response. One bullet flew at him. Walter cocked his head. The bullet flew pass. Another hit him directly in the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Vincent -- 0 Hour "I play a little of everything," Vincent replied. "Well… classical not so much, but I play for the school jazz band and can handle most modern ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Eh. I'm quite guilty of not following the other plot lines. I know the conversation between Vincent and Audra is happening before class, but I have no idea what time ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    So that's what it was. An attack. The Breed were trying to regain their base. Presently, Dr. Greye cared little for the state of the base. He had already completed ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (I didn't see any other characters with piano playing ability, so I'm going to assume Audra is addressing Vincent.) Vincent stopped playing and looked up. A girl had entered the ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Name: Vincent Wicker Age: 17 Appearance: Very light, longish blonde hair and bright green eyes. Stands at about 6'1" and is well-built, but not particularly muscular. Personality: Supremely confident

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Time for 'ol Phndin to get back in the fold. Hope you don't mind; there should probably be a little organization on the side of the Rogues.) Dr. Greye was ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Jorge sniffed, too eager to defend himself to notice the placement of Bella's hand. Once he did notice that they were still holding hands, though, he certainly wouldn't mind. ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] In all honesty, Jorge didn't care much how he spent his first night at the academy. Bella could drag him along wherever she wanted. As long as they didn't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Jorge had wondered about that. Just a bit. But as usual, he wasn't worried. "I'm afraid not," he replied, "but I'm not concerned. Nor should you, for that matter, ...

    Apr 14, 2008


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson