User avatar

Phindin

  • Other Re: Emo

    If insults affect you that much, you shouldn't be complaining about it to us; you should seek medication or some other form of mental assistance. Alos, I don't think the ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frozen

    This is as poor as anything. Repeating "Lost. Lost blahblahblah" every so often didn't work. Repetition is used effectively in poetry when the it will be meaningful or somehow, based ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    As Renegade's orange dot disappeared, the three red dots converged upon his estimated position as ordered. "General, he's returned power the base," S-3 reported. "We're under attack from its defenses.

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] A large slice of pie was my only companion as I decended to the Slytherin common room, eating it along the way. En route I saw no one except ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (There's not much I can do at this point other than wait. Up to you guys.)

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Something good about knife fights is that they train you to devlop quick reflexes. They proved useful as some variety of monster lunged out from the bushes nearby. It ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] I took the berries, popping a few into my mouth. "Well," I said, trying to be reasonable, "she must have had a reason for leaving. Typically people don't just ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (Excerpt from Axel's chara bio: Personality: Cold. Calculating. No-nonsense. Unshakable, composed, skilled and intelligent. You shouldn't expect him to get pissed, like, ever. Or even change emotions

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "So we're going to crush Gryffindor this year, right?" "How come you weren't made Quidditch Captain?" "Are you going to send another Hufflepuff to the Hospital Wing this year?" ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Sirens blared, and information surged into Axel's comunication equipment. Slowly he made for the hangar, never breaking stride as a flood of personnel streemed past him. The turrets had been ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Chat Room Change: Minimum Review Amount

    The only problem I see with it is that it might encourage members who don't have enough reviews to offer some rather sub-par ones in order to get to 25. ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Axel glared after Renegade, keeping his features set in steely indiference. Sensors never lied; Axel had seen what happened. Renegade had been on the verge of winning, yet he refrained ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] Now that wasn't very nice. I almost crushed several first years on the way to carriages; as Karsh's immature manuever set me back a bit, I had to enter ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Unique Styles - Yay or Nay?

    .oN Actually, if it doesn't make it terribly difficult to read and there's an actual purpose to the weird font, then I probably wouldn't care.

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (I don't have a problem with the vision, even if it doesn't make sense on a technical level. Visions don't have the make perfect sense. I do, however, have issues ...

    Dec 7, 2007


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman