User avatar

Phaix

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: That awkward moment just before you go into a magic world.

    um...wow... I really enjoyed reading this! You are seriously talented and you must never give it up. Although it lost some pace in the middle I was really happy that ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Deleted

    hey bluewaterlilly! how are you today? Firstly, I'd like to say that you really have something good going on here! You obviously love your story and genre, and the passion ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Frozen Howl (Suggestive content and dialogue)

    hey aspiring.author! firstly...WOW! this was really, really good. You obviously have a natural talent for writing, and you have a brilliant grasp on drama. Your writing style and descriptions of ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Hi! Phaix here :) Firstly, I really like your writing style. It's nice to read something short, snappy, and straight to the point. I can hear a cynical voice throughout ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I little snippet of my story

    hi shadowlight! You obviously have a clear view of the scene in your mind, and I really felt your passion for describing it. Although not perfect, it certainly was beautiful ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulswords, Prologue

    hey shadowlight! thank you so much for taking the time to review :D Natsura is Mileneth's 'red destrier' I've been thinking i need to clean that up anyways, i kind ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulswords, Prologue

    hey! thanks for the review! the second point you picked up on was supposed to be a thought, but i guess it wasnt too clear. ill clean that up! but ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulswords, Prologue

    Waahhh hello YWS! I'm very excited to be here :D This is a short extract from the Prologue of my book. I won't give any explanation - for that you'll ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Logan's Last Words (edited)

    I like this. I like this a lot. You really have a grasp for action and drama! I was totally gripped, well done :D (Logan isn't really dead right?!?!) One ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: my first story ever.

    Hey! Well done, this is really fantastic for your first go at writing. Your ideas are really individual, which is super important for getting noticed, so well done! The only ...

    Jun 7, 2010


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers