User avatar

Phaix

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crux - Edited

    hey! I see that you have many, many reviews already, but I think you deserve one more, even if its just to say how good this is! Really, I was ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Gatekeeper (Chapter One, Part One)

    Morning Mira and Merry Christmas! Firstly I'd like to say that this was really lovely. You have a few pointers I think you could work on, but you have the ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dirty Doves (Chapter One) P2/2

    hey Ben Franks :) lovely to meet you and happy christmas eve! well firstly I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this piece - you are a very ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulsword, Chapter 1 Part 1

    hey! thanks for the reviews, sorry about the annoying typo's! I really appreciate it :D This is going through a complete re-write at the moment. I've realised that Darian initiating ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Simulacrum

    Hey Rubric, nice going here, this is really really good. Once again I have to comment on your amazing writing style, you have serious talent. Dont ever stop writing! I ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soulsword, Chapter 1 Part 1

    exerpt from chapter 1, written in a rush! This is the first time i've written in a long time and i'm a little apprehensive about the results. let me know ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seeking Attention Part 1

    I like this, I like this very much. It needs a little polishing, but that is easily fixed. You write well and with real feeling, so I as the reader ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter1)

    Hey! I'm phaix, lovely to meet you. I really enjoyed this, i hope there's more to come! I really want to know more about the house and what adventures it ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ball and Chain

    Oh my word, I loved this. It was so simple and beautiful, and it really made my heart speed up! The ending was absolutely perfect. The repetition of "you're cute" ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Requiem

    Good morning! I'm going to jump straight in with my review, I hope you dont mind! They named her Rain Sinclair when she was born. It meant that she was ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 1 (Sray-Valom)

    Hey :D You write beautifully! You have a rare natural talent that has left me jealous XD I love Strick, he's a great character. I imagine him all stoic and ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Price of a Vampire (2 of 2)

    Hey! I'm back! This second part is great, however I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't longer! Why exactly did you split it into two sections? The first part gave ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Price of a Vampire (Part 1 of 2)

    Hey, this is really great stuff :) I read all the other comments, they seem to have covered quite a lot. However i did pick up on one mistake: "Tomorrow: ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears of Fruit (Full version)

    Hey AAAM! How are you today? I'm not going to cover any gramma or the such like, that seems to have been addressed already. Instead I'll gush for a bit ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: a moment of realisation, edit

    Edited 29/06/2010 Thanks for all the helpful reviews :) I want to develop this eventually so that it's part of a larger piece; no matter how much I edit it ...

    Jun 21, 2010


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe