User avatar

Perviguana

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom Of Rielle [Intro]

    Hey! Thanks for the review! I'm still new to writing and there's always more to learn. Thanks for correcting the errors, I'll be sure not to make them next time. ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Despair

    Hi there, Pink here! I'm here to do a short review for you. First of all, you might want to check out the dialogue. Make sure you insert a new ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: maybe it's just me

    I liked this poem. I dont know why, but I liked it ^^. It brought up the feeling of loneliness (which was the point), and you ended it well (although ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Despair

    Hey there! Nice to meet ya too! This tells about the childhood (9 year old) boy who's parents died after his birth. He lives at an orphanage, but he's an ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Despair

    Yay! Thanks for reviewing! ^^ Ive never tried writing really, but this was just another random idea that popped into my mind while on my way to school (just to ...

    Dec 26, 2010


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire