User avatar

Perviguana

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Im Going To Hell

    Being as "harsh" as I can :D Minor spelling errors: alley* wrapped* plain* starts* I think you also used the word "Mom" a tad too much on the second paragraph. ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snatched

    As the previous commenter exclaimed, you really should explain in detail what's going on. Im not being too judgemental or negative, but the readers are having a difficult time understanding. ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: World-Maker

    The idea was very imaginative, and it proposed an amuzing theory of creation. Aside from a few grammatical errors the plot was fun to read and I liked the way ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Catch a Shooting star

    I really enjoyed reading this. In the beggining it had the fleeting feeling of timelessness, and towards the end I understood the point of the whole story. The shooting star ...

    Jan 3, 2011


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)