User avatar

Perviguana

  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    Thanks for pointing that out! I've totally ignored it till now. Cheers! ^^ The Perverted Iguana~

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Witch-King of Angmar

    Bows accepted ;). I love LOTR and I just love this character so I just.had.to.draw.him ^^ NEVER by all means mistake him for the Lich King! (

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sauron

    Hey, thanks for the review! Yeah you made a point with all of those, I noticed them myself but im afraid that by erasing/drawing back/erasing with make the cardboard shred, ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    This was a birthday present for my mother who turned 46. The thumbs are long, I know but I had to stretch them to make it look more "heartish" ^^ ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    Hey, Pervy here. I like how you made the connection there between the smoke and the skull (obviously meaning death). It would be awesome logo in an anti-smoking campaign. The ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Tree and a Rock, don't I sound in-ter-esting?

    I really like this, since it gets my imagination running and the detail is wonderful. The concept sounds boring "A tree and a rock" but it ended up totally differant ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sauron

    This is a random sketch that took me about 3h to draw, i'm personally not very impressed about the chest plate, but im not in the mood to change it ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Witch-King of Angmar

    The yellow circle is actually a part of the cloak ^^. Yeah thanks, I dont really mind the small detail, since it was a "quick sketch". Thanks for reviewing!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Witch-King of Angmar

    Drew this in school from a small picture on my cellphone ^^ (Picture slightly oversized, though) We deny our maker. We cling to the darkness. We grasp for ourselves power ...

    Jan 3, 2011


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth