User avatar

Perviguana

  • Art & Photography Re: Medieval Girl 1

    Hey, I noticed this has alot of comments on it, but I just have to have my say about it. I absolutely love this, you used a lot of detailing ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Psychology Teacher

    An hour sketch in psychology class. I noticed the shading was off,the moon and the tip of the tail are smudgy, and the distance between the nostrils and mouth is ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest Photographs

    Hey there! Really nice pictures. I've never reviewed photographs so I'm not totally aware of the countless "dimentions" they should include, hehe ^^ but I hope I'd some day start ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Hair Doodle

    Hey there, cool drawings! I really like the hair on the first one, really detailed. Sadly, I have no experience in computer drawing, except in Microsoft Paint, hehe :D, but ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes of a Kitten

    Hellõ there! :D Pervy here. It's...well, a very cute kitten to be exact. But now onto business: as menitoned above, the eyes aren't symmetrical, and are a bit too bolded ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: It's A Girl

    Hey, Pervy here to the rescue! (review, to be precise) You did an excellent job on the hair and especially the eyes! The detail and shading is...epic. You made the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Hey, pervy here. I've always loved the moon, it looks alluring and beautiful, which makes me like these pics well. The sky was amazing too. The first picture is HUGE, ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: music love hart

    Hey, Pervy here. I just want you to know that this is really nice. You really managed well on the lines, and the proportions of the notes were excellent. It's ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Soulless [Main Character]

    Hey everyone! This is the "raw" idea for the main character of my novel "Soulless". Hope you like it, check out the novel if interested ;) (feel free to rip ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Birds

    Hey! These are really cool! You really have a unique style of drawing, and it's working really splendedly for you. Yes, they are definately in love :3, they seem to ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Serenity [Main Character For Novel]

    Hey, thanks for the comments! It's not that she doesn't have round features, but her shirt is raggy. She's a witch so that's the explanation for the hair ^^.I suppose ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Serenity [Main Character For Novel]

    So this is the sketch of the main character for my upcoming novel, Serenity's Lore. She's the apprentice of a wizard, incase you're interested.[This is the first time ever that ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    Happy that y'all like it. Yeah she was really happy ^^ (I added a small text to it in addition). Apparently my thumbs bend like that? XD Yeah I'm weird. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Look a Helicopter

    Hey, it's Pervy here! I want you to know that these are really good. Im a fan of this style of drawing (although I can't draw like it myself) :D. ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Trapped In A Box

    Hey, Pervy here. The idea is very amusing, and it's funny to make up solutions to how the hell she got there. Now onto the piece itself. (I know it's ...

    Jan 5, 2011


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena