User avatar

Perviguana

  • Art & Photography Re: Witch-King of Angmar

    Drew this in school from a small picture on my cellphone ^^ (Picture slightly oversized, though) We deny our maker. We cling to the darkness. We grasp for ourselves power ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Im Going To Hell

    Being as "harsh" as I can :D Minor spelling errors: alley* wrapped* plain* starts* I think you also used the word "Mom" a tad too much on the second paragraph. ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snatched

    As the previous commenter exclaimed, you really should explain in detail what's going on. Im not being too judgemental or negative, but the readers are having a difficult time understanding. ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: World-Maker

    The idea was very imaginative, and it proposed an amuzing theory of creation. Aside from a few grammatical errors the plot was fun to read and I liked the way ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catch a Shooting star

    I really enjoyed reading this. In the beggining it had the fleeting feeling of timelessness, and towards the end I understood the point of the whole story. The shooting star ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom Of Rielle [Intro]

    Fivethousand and ninety-eight fully armored men saddled their horses. They slowly climbed on top and placed their leather booted feet firmly into their crafted iron stirrups. They rode slowly towards ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: maybe it's just me

    I liked this poem. I dont know why, but I liked it ^^. It brought up the feeling of loneliness (which was the point), and you ended it well (although ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Despair

    Hey there! Nice to meet ya too! This tells about the childhood (9 year old) boy who's parents died after his birth. He lives at an orphanage, but he's an ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! ^^

    Ciao! I'm a 16yo guy from Finland and i'm new here. Actually, I've never been that much into reading or writing (do forgive me) but I get all kinds of ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Despair

    Yay! Thanks for reviewing! ^^ Ive never tried writing really, but this was just another random idea that popped into my mind while on my way to school (just to ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Despair

    [Requires a lot of editing, but this is the “raw version”, enjoy! :D ] P.s this is semi-random.. [This tells about the childhood (9 year old) boy who's parents died ...

    Dec 25, 2010


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest