User avatar

Perviguana

  • Art & Photography Re: music love hart

    Hey, Pervy here. I just want you to know that this is really nice. You really managed well on the lines, and the proportions of the notes were excellent. It's ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Soulless [Main Character]

    Hey everyone! This is the "raw" idea for the main character of my novel "Soulless". Hope you like it, check out the novel if interested ;) (feel free to rip ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We never were

    Hey, Pervy here. I really liked this story, i'm quite sure almost everyone have had a similar situation at a certain moment of their lives (or yet to experience it?). ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Break-in

    Hey, it's Pervy here. This story was good and you described the events well. It just left me wondering that the average man would beat the s*it out of you ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Homemade Devil

    Hey, Pervy here. Onto the review: You might be using the word "you" too much in the first and last part. It sounds pretty blunt when you read it out ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Soulless [Chapter 1, review please]

    [Supposed to be in the novels section, sorry.] Could someone please tell me their opinion about it, so I can decide on continuing it or not =) The concept of ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Birds

    Hey! These are really cool! You really have a unique style of drawing, and it's working really splendedly for you. Yes, they are definately in love :3, they seem to ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A short story: Bartolome

    Hey, Pervy here. I noticed at the first glimpse that the work is full of spelling errors, but don't fret! Start each word in a title with a capital letter. ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Serenity [Main Character For Novel]

    Hey, thanks for the comments! It's not that she doesn't have round features, but her shirt is raggy. She's a witch so that's the explanation for the hair ^^.I suppose ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Serenity [Main Character For Novel]

    So this is the sketch of the main character for my upcoming novel, Serenity's Lore. She's the apprentice of a wizard, incase you're interested.[This is the first time ever that ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Casting shadows

    Hey, Pervy here. This poem was good, first I tried guessing a bat, until I continued reading and found out that it's white, has hollow eyes and circles the moon. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Passing Time

    Hey, Pervy here. I have to admit that poems aren't really my expertise, but I can tell apart the "good" and "bad" ones. This one falls into the category of ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Hey there lad, Pervy here. I enjoyed reading this, you described the characters and their actions splendedly, and I got a good idea of the scenery as well. Onto the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Darkness In London [Chapter 1, Edited]

    This is the first chapter to another random 5am story, enjoy! A Bargain With The Devil [1879, London] Aelfric Ellwood, a 5 foot chubby man with a handlebar moustache, puffed ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    Happy that y'all like it. Yeah she was really happy ^^ (I added a small text to it in addition). Apparently my thumbs bend like that? XD Yeah I'm weird. ...

    Jan 8, 2011


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr