User avatar

Perviguana

  • Art & Photography Re: Medieval Girl 1

    Hey, I noticed this has alot of comments on it, but I just have to have my say about it. I absolutely love this, you used a lot of detailing ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Psychology Teacher

    An hour sketch in psychology class. I noticed the shading was off,the moon and the tip of the tail are smudgy, and the distance between the nostrils and mouth is ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest Photographs

    Hey there! Really nice pictures. I've never reviewed photographs so I'm not totally aware of the countless "dimentions" they should include, hehe ^^ but I hope I'd some day start ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Hair Doodle

    Hey there, cool drawings! I really like the hair on the first one, really detailed. Sadly, I have no experience in computer drawing, except in Microsoft Paint, hehe :D, but ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes of a Kitten

    Hellõ there! :D Pervy here. It's...well, a very cute kitten to be exact. But now onto business: as menitoned above, the eyes aren't symmetrical, and are a bit too bolded ...

    May 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Summer Will Suck.

    Hellõ there, it's Pervy here. This was a good, solid piece of writing. I noticed no faults in the grammar section, and throughoutly enjoyed it. I'm sure every teenager can ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Are you rejecting me?

    Hey there, Pervy here! I enjoyed this poem, and there's nothing too exceptional that I could say of it. It was cheerful to read, which is always fun. Now, for ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Memoriam - Part III: Innocent Bystanders

    Hey there, Pervy here. I totally forgot to continue reading this, since I held a long break from writing. I seriously loved this, it was very emotional and the storyline ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Silver Dragon (1)

    Hey there, Pervy here! To start off, this was a great story. Despite that i'm about to collapse from sleep loss, I managed to read it through (unlike 98% of ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Crusader's Flame (Chapter 1 part 2)

    *continuation* Part one is exceptionally in two sections since i'm too lazy to combine them, do enjoy and read chapter 1, part one. --------------------------------------------------------------------

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Crusader's Flame [Chapter one part 1]

    This comic, historical novel tells the tale of brave crusaders who rather spend their time "waging war" against harmless peasants and pillaging women. Alas, unforeseen misfortunes await them. --------

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Princess

    Hey, Pervy here! I absolutely love this poem! It's like a puzzle with all the pieces perfectly in order. You're really talented, it can't be denied. You made everything rhyme ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Omnipotent

    Hey, Pervy here. Wonderful work, that's it =). Sorry, but I can't complain about it at all, except for a few nitpicks I spotted (I have the eyes of a ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: It's A Girl

    Hey, Pervy here to the rescue! (review, to be precise) You did an excellent job on the hair and especially the eyes! The detail and shading is...epic. You made the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Hey, pervy here. I've always loved the moon, it looks alluring and beautiful, which makes me like these pics well. The sky was amazing too. The first picture is HUGE, ...

    Jan 21, 2011


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria