User avatar

Perra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    Nate! You're supposed to be the responsible one! Giving yourself 1,000 points! I'm ashamed!(j/k) I wanna donate, but I don't know who to give these points to. :cry:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    *cough**cough* Uh, no thanks, ZZAP! Yeah, maybe he/she doesn't have time to get on again? *shrugs*

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    But members can log out and become guests and try to change Prestige.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quack?

    Hahaha! Yes, EBM! Feel the burn of my iceness!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    My gosh! That means this board will never change! It'll fall without an owner/creator to hold it up! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!! Doomed, I say!!!!

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    This is a cool idea, although I don't completely like the idea of competition. But, so far, I'm having fun with it. :mrgreen:

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Member of the Month

    What's the maximum number of monthes in a row a member can have before they can't win for another ' x ' monthes?

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    Happy late holidays! Mine was good. I never thought we'd fit that much of my mom's side of the family in my Oklahoma aunt and uncle's house during dinner. :shock: ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ohhhhoho! Tigers! My other favorite big cat! Now there's power! :twisted:

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quack?

    Hi! Yeah, Lequack saying 'meow' is obvious! Duh, EBM! And you're supposed to be an expert in randomness....*shakes head* (j/k)

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ah, yes. A dragon. Those big powerful wings, huge limbs. Long, thick tail and neck. Gaping mouth with razor teeth. And the fire breathing. Make all the roast chicken I ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiya

    Hi!! I'm Perra! .......who can't think of anything else to say...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    I just like eagles. :mrgreen: Hawks are cool, too.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ah, yes. An eagle or a wolf for a day...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ah, birds are annoys me when I see animated birds whose wings are only going up and down. They have to go foreward and back to be able to actually ...

    Nov 20, 2004


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47