User avatar

Perra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Avatars

    Oh...I think I know which LotR avatar Delo might pick... :mrgreen:

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hanukkah Smilies

    :menorah: :dreidel: Sweet!! Hey! Look! FROSTY!! :frosty:

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newness... ^_^

    Hey!! Welcome to the site!! You'll most likely enjoy it here!!

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Pesimistic? When was I that? :?: Are you hinting something to me? :xmas_wink:

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    im not sure if i understood that very wel but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds funny What? Do you not recognize me? I'm I not recognizable? Am I different herer ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Yeah, well, I was close!!! My dad's a lawyer, partly. You were at a murder scene?! :shock: What'd you see? Only two or three jobs I can think of having ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hi Arvy!!! I beat everyone else in saying 'hi' to you first!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :xmas_cool:

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Hehe. I used to know for sure that I wanted to be a vet. Then I had an acting phase when Gladiator came out, and then in eighth grade I ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Hello there, Adele! I'm Perra(not my real name). I like your name. Adele. How exactly do you pronounce it? And about your avatar-NEMO!!!! It's Crush Jr.!! Little Dude!! I forgot ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    Ok, I don't know if I should join. I like the LotR movies(in fact, I know more about the story than my dad because of those movies :mrgreen: ), and ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas Smileys

    YAY!!!! :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :mrgreen:!!!! I am happy!!!! Thank you, Nate!!! :xmas_cool: :xmas_happy:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    Ah! Very smart!! For a non-existant person, you can be a genius! :mrgreen:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    Just give them to whoever you feel like giving them to lol. If someone posted something you like, give them points. My main problem is that I don't want them ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    Happy holidays and winter break everyone! :mrgreen: (there needs to be a Santa smiley) I got to see my 18-year-old-cousin, 26-year-old-cousin, older-than-26 cousin, her husband, older-than-18 cousin,

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I came here with EBM, ZZAP, El, Crysi, KayJuran, Norrin, and probably others I can't think of right now.

    Nov 29, 2004


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound