User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I stay away from poems. I can't write them, so I shouldn't critique them! Although I did try to read and post on some a week or two after I ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hi hi ho ho he hum!!!! Welcome to the site! :mrgreen: :xmas_cool: I'm Perra! Don't mind me, I'm a little hyper right now! :mrgreen:

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    I would have loved to be a rider of Rahan, too! Especially since it would mean that I'd have a horse! That I actually own a horse! A scene with ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    Yea, you would know wouldn't you? :twisted: :twisted: I see all those little exchanging of comments between you and him... Tell him he's strong! Tell him he's strong! :roll: :wink: ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Biotech is engineering having to do with medical uses, I believe. Like, working mechanical hearts and stuff. And, since this is my first post on this thread, I should say ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hello. My name is Diana, and I am an addictive writer. I write all sorts of stories, but I basically stick to the genre of fantasy. Hi! I'm Jessica(or Jesse ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey guys!!!!

    Hello and welcome to the boards!! :mrgreen: Don't worry about not getting advice. Chances are for you that someone will comment on a peice you post!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hello, Elocin. I'm Perra. I, too, am into fantasy. So far I don't find it too hard to write. I haven't gotten into any action scenes, yet. But when I ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    Welcome to the site, Stormi!! I seriously doubt that this is StormLord.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!!!!!

    Hiya!! You seem kinda energetic.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    lol. I just drew a blank on what else to say.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    You're Welcome! It is pretty cool. Centered around fantasy.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Sure! Here's the link for the main site, the link to the board is on there; YFW Site

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    YFW stands for Young Fantasy Writers. It's another board we're all on.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hanukkah Smilies

    OH!!! A thumb's up smiley! :thumb: Great job, Nate! :thumb:

    Dec 5, 2004


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda