User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Hey there! Nice to see ya again! Didn't actually welcome you in the chatroom, so, welcome to the site! Oh yes, Tara, we do love Z-I mean-them :hearts_eyes: ( :wink: ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Smilies

    :whistle: :whistle: =D> :thumb: Nate :-({|= ](*,) !!!! :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: ((AKA: Yay! Nate fixed the problem! My hero!)) :wink: :mrgreen:

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Smilies

    Nate, the whistle smiley doesn't work. :cry:

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Crysi, for some reason you reminded me of a cat with that 'respond more quickly' part. Don't know why. Maybe it's your avatar..... :-k T'yo new comers and, maybe, non-new ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Smilies

    Yes!!! We've done it, Crysi!! We got a love smiley! THREE OF THEM!!!! WHEEE!!!!!!!! :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: I like him; =P~ And them; :-({|= =; And, of course, this one; ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    Yeah, Sarah is a popular name we have about five Sarahs in my grade alone. And Crysi, you could make a neat, unusual nickname out of Samantha; Mantha(pronounced mahn-tha, the ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    Hi there! I like the name Sarah. Three of my friends are named Sarah, I think I wanted my name to be Sarah when I was little, and I'm going ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Old: Who's Viewed My Profile?

    I should read that book. My crush and one of the Youth Group leaders were talking about it at Youth two weeks ago. Sounds hilarious or funny or at least ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Eh, Z, been meaning to ask you....where'd you come up with Fufufaloo? GAAA. That's a tongue twister to try to pronounce! Hehe, I find Fufufaloo very fun to pronounce! :twisted: ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    YAY!!!!!!!!! TARA'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFETTI AND SERBERT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Hello and welcome to the site! Horses are great....They don't really respect you if you're a beginer, but I love riding them....although I never do......Very ironic considering my grandparents own ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Just give me a hint. Like, point at an important line or soemthing...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Yeah, yeah, yeah! *grumbles about easy riddles being funner*

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    *goes off mumbling about stupid people who've heard this one before...*

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Pride? :?: :? I have no clue...

    Dec 11, 2004


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja