User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    Wow, that is an amazing story! I'm glad your life has gotten better! I'm happy for you! ^-^ And welcome back! :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Changes On Default Template

    Very nice! I likes it! Although, the submission page should have rules or a link the the rules about critiquing before adding on it. I can see new members going ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: eh...salut

    Well you'll fit right in then! Hehe! Hello and welcome to the site! I'm Perra! Here are some balloons for you! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm Perra, and here's my gift of balloons to you! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello all new people! Here's my gift to you! And since there are a few of you here, I'll give you more than one batch of balloons! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    Hi! I don't think we've ever actually met on YFW or I Choose a Mortal Life, so I'll go ahead and introduce myself! I'm Perra! Interests: .... wolves .... My ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! Let me give you my formal welcome of balloons! Horrah! :mrgreen: ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o Enjoy!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Perra, and, since everyone else is saying their real names, my real name's Jessica! Enjoy your stay! Here are some baloons! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Yeah. This thing's a month old. :wink:

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Nice one, Tara! I like it, and may use it! :mrgreen:

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Hiya! I'm Perra, and nice to meet you! Well, since it looks like a lot of people are giving out gifts, here's mine! BALOONS!!!! ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hey! Sweet username! Welcome to the site!

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay! Bathrooms are on the third floor, and bedrooms are on the second. This is the first floor, where ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey watz up:D!

    Hey! I'm Perra, and welcome to the site! :mrgreen:

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    Hah, I finaly got around to reading someone's little bio-thingy. I haven't had the pleasure of being up very late with any of you. Ok, maybe once with Crysi and ...

    Jan 20, 2005


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee