User avatar

Perra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Formatting!

    I have been wanting indentations for a while now. It rocks that we finally got them :) You are made of win, Nate.

    May 20, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    Also, we should make it a goal to convert every YWS member to Firefox. ;) I agree. Firefox makes the internets better. And Sureal and Nate -

    May 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    The enable button's working on my Firefox, although it wasn't working a few minutes ago. You know, there are times when I really want to see YWS's code and see ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    Oh noes! Could it be a haxor? >.>

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    For some reason - habit, probably - I'm still scrolling to the top. XD And I just realised that.

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    I freaked out and thought my browser broke. And then I realised that I could move my scroll bar and click on things. I agree; it's a very interesting bug. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    "We Got Goat"? XD I had to re-register.

    May 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: About 2:50p.m. Central Standard Time Browser: Firefox Template: Default Describe What Happened: I was on the "My YWS" page, clicked on "View posts since last visit", and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    Sweetness, Nate! Have we told you what an awesome Admin you are? 'Cause you rule.

    May 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    I don't think it matters. Maybe after you've gained a level?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    I

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    Clearly defined rules, setting, and character requisites come to mind. Also make sure that it isn't a redundant storybook. In other words, that the new storybook isn't a repeat (or ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    *happiness* It makes me feel special. ^-^ Yay Nate!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    Well now it looks awesome! It took a while to kick in on my computer. I take back what I said. P.S. I use Firefox.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    Ehh. The buttons are all blurry/pixelly now (at least on my comp), and they seem a bit smaller than before. And it looks like there's text on the top of ...

    Mar 31, 2008


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother