User avatar

Perra

  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    I have a friend who adds serious personality quirks to her characters. She also has a lot of speeches. Good backgrounds are good for characters. That sounds like a slogan ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Writers Corner Re: A quick summary of my story

    You're welcome, Crysi! I didn't come up with a title until....3 monthes later? I still don't know if it's good. And it's a two-part story, so the title I've come ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    Yeah, I met an aythor one day, and she gave me that advice of stopping mid sentence. Especially if you just thought of a good idea. That way, when you ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writers Corner Re: A quick summary of my story

    Ah, yes, the puzzle/maze land idea is very good. :xmas_cool: Good luck with your writing. For a title, maybe "Witch's Maze." Although, that's a little misleading. But I've seen others ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    Manually separating paragraphs? Awww, heck! Well, let's see, if-if I separate the-the-the parts and chapters. It-it wont be so-so bad.*twitch*

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Mine have done that just a little bit. And I can see hints of it happening in the future. Grrrrrrrrrr.

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I don't know exactly when or why I started writing stories. I do know that I might have started with a Harry Potter fanfic when I was twelve(some part were ...

    Nov 20, 2004


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green