User avatar

Perra

  • Writing Tips Re: Cutting out a Character

    You have a character named Rammstein? I think I love you.. lols. I loves the Rammstein! I tortures and tortures him until his just a wittle tortured soul and then ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cutting out a Character

    Four years ago I had a dream. A dream where I escaped from a village by crossing a river on horseback with a handsome blond standing on the shore, waiting ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    I'm thinking of using my middle and first initial and my last name, because they rhyme, or a short version of my first name and my full last name, because ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    I'm not sure exactly how to help you. I think one way to show that the character hates would be to show them expressing this hatred. Find the reasons for ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Ways to do Creative Research

    I love researching, too! ^-^ Most of my research is done through buying wonderful history books and google/wiki searches. I also used the satellite images on google maps to find ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Whenever you have to stop writing, stop in the middle of a sentence and right before you get to a good part. That way, when you come back, you'll finish ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Just remember you're called Crysi here! Although, I too would get confused if someone said Jesse, Jessie, or some other form of Jessica. :roll:

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    :roll: EVERYONE'S doing chronicles.. :roll: I'm not. I'm a rebel!*pumps fist in the air* WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! Ok, so I'm not really much of a rebel, but I like to do things ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I like to incorporate science (generally biology) into my writing, giving the scientific REASON why thus-and-so creature exists and why thus-and-so creature can only come out around-this time... I'm n

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    If you want names for original creatures, either look up foreign words describing important characteristics or read some mythology. If you find a word or name you like, change a ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Editing stories is how ZZAP suposedly gets through writer's block. And what's that quote from, Fire? Sounds vampirey :twisted:

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Hmm. Well, where are you in your story and what's the cause of your writer's block?

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I've been going really slow with my story. A few paragraphs(2 or 3) a week is lucky for me right now. And during the summer and spring, I was lucky ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    You always have to mention your Saphirus-baby, don't you Crysi? lol! :xmas_wink: (not that I mind! It lets me bring in Romshon-baby!) I hope you're going to post more on ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I just want to finish this story I'm working on and finish it's second-part. After that, I just want those that read it to enjoy it.

    Dec 5, 2004


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda