User avatar

Perra

  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I love her hair! She's looks really good, Tara. :thumb:

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    WOLFY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Yeah, Tara, you're good with the detail. Got some of animals?! That just popped into my head..... I'd love to post some of my pictures here...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Cool picture, Tara. I never go into such detail with my dragons. Well...yeah, I don't. Except when armored. If you're not so proud about this drawing, I can't wait to ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Yeah, music can fade into the background for me, sometimes. Other times I sing along while writing. And, if I do that for too many songs(or just one song on ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I have to have sounds while writing. I guess it's because I'm paranoid and listening to music means I wont hear anything that'll make me more paranoid. I haven't tried ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: George R.R. Martin "Song of Ice and Fire"

    My cousin just told me about him on Thanksgiving. She told me that he's probably really depressed over Kerry losing the election, and it might take a while until he ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I know I've read Redwall and Mattemeo all the way through, but only part of about three others.

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I read a few of them three or two years ago. I think I only finished two, but they were good. I need to pick them up again!

    Nov 24, 2004


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey