User avatar

Perra

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo...what?

    NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month. It happens every November and starts at 12 a.m. on November 1. From that moment, you have 30 days (til midnight November 30/December1) to ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    Dear lord, have Ihiqugygh, Lot'yilartha, Mmiqugni, and Mmm-raa actually been used as names? If yes, *dies* I try to avoid ridiculous names by using name sites like and finding names ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: I have no idea. .> Genre: Fantasy Summary of your NaNo: In response to a growing threat, the kingdom of Eirlance (may change the name) assigns the best of ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Here's mine:

    Oct 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Cecilia. It means blind. ^-^ But, if it has to be one of those names, Amelia or Anna sound good to me. Yeah, Amelia is English-sounding. I'm doing NaNoWriMo for ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    Well the creatures are marching out of the gates. They could slip in while the gates are open. They could also disguise themselves and slip in. Or, they could get ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hmm, I'm not sure when I actually started writing. Maybe when I was twelve or thirteen, because I read Harry Potter when I was twelve and a month later I ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A sadistic, angel-like being who still seems like an innocent little girl who doesn't understand that she's causing someone immense pain with her actions. In fact, she finds it normal. ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    Wow. It's like the trees have leaves and flowers that are white and the grass is the same. Like an albino spring... We don't get much snow here, either. Hardly ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    I like sunrises more than sunsets. I think the colors are more pastel in the morning. But that is a beautiful picture! It seems balanced, so far as I can ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I'm not really good at hands, either. In fact, I don't think I'm any type of good sometimes when it somes to hands. My best friend Sarah has the gift ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    gotta get the thing hooked up, first! Maybe I'll ask within the next week....

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    T'ya! Gotta show some of my wolfie-babies!!!:mrgreen: And me dragons! :wink: :D

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    *ears swivel back into sad position((wow, haven't done something wolf-like in a while!))* Ah, alright. *pouts* I wish my mom would hurry up and hook up my scanner that I've ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Crysi has a pic of a dragon somewhere? Where?! *looks around frantically trying to find it*

    Feb 1, 2005


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya