User avatar

Perra

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    They continued on with some similar idle chatter I really don’t want to type out because I want to get this thing going already, gosh darnit! *ahem* And now back ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    I freaking love music! It helps me concentrate, and I can't stand silence. If the TV's not on or there's not some other source of pleasing sounds I put my ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    Fantasy doesn't have to be good vs. evil, it just means the setting of the story is fantastical or has fantastical/fantasy elements. It's ok for your story to be a ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I became so bored and frustrated at how slow things were starting out that I skipped ahead to an important part, and will cut out all of the stuff between ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I'm so behind! I only have 5743 words! XP That's about half the words I should have by now. :( Oh! And I keep forgetting that Selené has a falcon, ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I named a chapter "Down with the Sickness." Heck yes, I feel special. In a good way. :D

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I have 4444 words. (yes, I wrote three more words just to have that word count. :)) I'm two days behind, and it's sad. My inner editor is at an ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    *head-desk* Bravo, Snoinkus! Way to add 5k+ to your word count! :P I have a NaNoism: "Anyway, once the barkeep had finished dealing with a few costumers on the other ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMusic

    I want German heavy metal music! It's totally appropriate and awesome if I listen to Rammstein while writing about/with Rammstein. :( I can give what I do listen to while ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    The wind making love to your face sounds really awkward. >.> I like this bit because Zoar is trying to get Selené (aka Miss Uppity Proper Noble Woman) to adapt ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I have 1682 words so far. I had 665 after working one hour after midnight. I want to write more, but I have reading and Calculus to do for tomorrow. ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Darkness ruled her. I have the urge to post my first 'chapter'/part/scene up here for edits....x.x

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm currently reading 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King and ZOMG! It's amazing! :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I think I cried a little when Snape and Fred died. I know I shed a few tears when Harry told his son Albus Severus that he was named after ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: I probably wont know until it's done...that's probably the best time to sum up a novel in a few words. Genre: Fantasy Summary of my NaNo: The kingdom of ...

    Oct 17, 2007


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk