User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    Check these out! I didn't do 'em, but they're awesome! :D

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    So far, my friends have all loved the news to some extinct. One squealed, another, who had guessed that Dumbledore liked Grindelwald, *squee*ed, and three others posted the link in ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    If anyone knows who this is and what Looking for Group is, I'll love you forevers!

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Sooo, I figure since I've been here for so long (even if I haven't been active for a gillion years), I might as well post some pics of myself! Unfortunately ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Wow, in a way this kind of makes sense. The most powerful, knowledgeable one is gay. I'm happy someone turned out not-straight. There are so many characters, one of them ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gay men attracted by same scents as women

    I, for one, can't wait for the female study. Homosexual men seem to be highlighted in discussions, debates, and whatnot while women (not to mention transgenders, etc) are shoved to ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: You know you're a poet when...

    You alliterate randomly without realising it. (I tried to be clever and alliterate that ^, but I'm not a poet. A friend of mine who is will alliterate randomly and ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    *blink**blink* :shock: Huh?! OMG, that's....wow....I don't see how they can do it. Definitely not with the whole story. They could do a musical of James, Lily, Snape, etc.'s days at ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's Seen Avenue Q?

    I've heard and seen parts of it, and I think it's amazing! Avenue Q is second on my list of musicals to see, right under Wicked and above Spamalot . ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Toad ((from Avada Kedavra to puppies....that's disconcerting....))

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Avada Kedavra!

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio: Good News!

    This is amazing , Nate! And after only two episodes! Awesomeness! 8D

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    Nate spamed the site I had been on, YFW, and it died. I migrated over here, partly at the instance of other members I'd know from YFW: Crysi, EBM, Tara, ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eight New Junior Moderators! 10/06/2007

    Congratulations all! ^-^ I'm sure you deserve it! :smt003

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    When did the Pat Buchanan craze start? :roll: Pat Buchanan has been around since the wee beginnings of YWS. It surprised me that he still exists on these polls. XD

    Oct 7, 2007


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality