User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass #2

    I loved it! I haven't read the books, but they're on my list. And the very best part: when Iorek Byrnison, the armored bear sans armor, goes to get his ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Beowulf - The Movie

    I saw the movie a few weeks ago with some friends. If we my friends weren't going to see it, I wouldn't have gone. I could tell from the previews ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass

    I'm planning to see the movie this Friday. I heard there are going to be protesters! ^-^ I wish to obtain a Golden Compass shirt to wear that night. :twisted: ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Award Results

    Congrats all! Ah, Snoikus! You silly mod, you!

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    W00t!

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    It is love! Let's sing the doom song ! I haven't seen it in forever! Not counting the miracle yesterday when Nickelodeon actually aired the first episode. O.O! They never ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    But what creature has captured the minds of imaginations across the globe since before history began (as in written down, in case there's confusion)? Dragons!

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons - You're Needed!!

    Could've named him Puff or Elliot! ^-^! Unless we really want to be original about his name.... *glomps Horace*

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    No, dragons are so amazing that they make words like 'pwn' actual words. Ever wonder how 'D'oh' and 'Trekkie' got into the Oxford Dictionary? Dragons were behind it. And because ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Dragons pwn. Because, they're dragons. Yay Horace! Plus, I think Barty is having some identity issues. He's a monkey? Well, he certainly looks like an ape......But there's probably a surgery ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Does Anyone Else Remember This Or Am I Crazy?

    Crazy! We didn't have anything like that back then. Instead, you gave us blogs!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    Wow. I Stumble!d upon that a while ago. It's amazing, but I go ADD before I get very high. But I have to stop at a hundred mark.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    I hope everyone had a merry/happy/blessed Samhain and Hallowe'en! ^-^ Six of my college friends I went to high school with, a nephew of one, and I all dressed up ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    I have two theories: 1. Tim Burton did them. 2. They're from The Nightmare Before Christmas , meaning Tim Burton did them. Tim Burton = teh sniz! =D

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Most if not all of the people posting in this thread couldn't tell Dumbledore is gay just by reading the books. They had to read the article(s). So is shouldn't ...

    Oct 24, 2007


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix