User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    A production assistant for Dr. Phil bailed out one of the girls just so Dr. Phil could do an episode on it. The production assistant also told reporters to back ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    But what I don't get is why gays feel compelled to 'flaunt' their pride. Maybe it's a balancing thing, one side of the scale has the majority saying negative things ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    I lose! And also: According to this , we're free! :D

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I know it's inevitable for these to go off on tangents, but it seemed like it was going too far, becoming more a debate about religion, God, and the Bible ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Polygamy in Texas

    That's not all that's wrong with this sect. Many of the teenage boys are run out of the compounds so as to keep the competition for the young girls thin. ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I get very twitchy when I come across errors on YWS. Especially when I know I can correct some of them through the power of critique. The others, well, they're ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I would like to point out that this thread is for the debate about whether homosexuality is a psychological disorder or innate , and not about whether it is a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    My God, that's horrible. Do they not understand the difference between famous and infamous? Is it all really just power to them? I hope they don't enjoy their "fame". If ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    I'd hate to see this cat's bite.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    XD Awesome, Nate.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    ... am I the only one who keeps hearing the "red" jokes and thinking "commies"? *might secretly be a McCarthyist* :wink: Nate's secretly conspiring to make YWS a Communist board. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Best Review EVAR

    XDDDDD lol, that's great!

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Schneetag!

    I live in the south. Snow doesn't favour us. At least, not until some random day in February. Plus, I'm in college now so the likelihood of a snow day ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Examination Station

    Tomorrow, at 8:30 a.m., is my exam of utter d00m-nation. DX It's a class that's like a cross of Intro to Philosophy and Intro to World Religions with some science ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass #2

    And the first part of the movie, up until they introduce Lee Scoresby and Iorek, was majorly rushed. Yeah, I noticed that, too. When Pan suspected that Mrs. Coulter was ...

    Dec 8, 2007


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother