User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *sigh* I have most of the password, but I can't figure it out. I'm about to give up. :cry:

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    I did this last year, but I couldn't this year because was I home all day. :/ However, I have a ton of friends who participated. 'Tis awesome. A legal ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Nope. Binary does letters, too. :)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    "canoessat" These are the first letters of every repeated word in the clues (c for cellar, a for against, etc). Maybe it's an anagram?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Sanctum speaks like Yoda. Non-passwords: Starwars Star Wars Knights of the old republic I tried Yoda, too. It no workie.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    While this is über confusing, I can't wait to see what happens once we figure out the password. :D I wonder what would happen if we guessed the next clue. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    but look to like to save us all So, look at the things that are alike? Unless the "look to like" is a Shakespeare/Romeo and Juliet reference...That was my first ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Was? Does anybody else find this a little apocalyptic-sounding? o.O?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?

    Ah- ha ! I knew the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy was really an environmentalist film! So, can Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner be the mascots of anti-global warming? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    Perhaps Resources could be advertised around the site? Like we have the random user box, we could have a box advertising Resources. A sort of promotional campaign? The contents of ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    Heheh. I rarely notice the buttons right of the "Writing" one. If you move it between the "YWS" button and "Community" button, maybe people (or, at least, long-time users who ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    I think we later found out that the prompt was one of those sample/trial questions and didn't count towards/against our score. Hopefully they learned their lesson. Perhaps they made it ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing Challenge

    Teehee, awesome! My goal at the moment is quite simple and easy: to get two more reviews and, at long last, my third frakkin' star by tomorrow night. Shouldn't be ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    There are far too many contradictions and what does fit just seems too perfect, and is quite frankly the easy way out when we had no other answers. The Bible ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    Haha. Some state-exam we had to take junior year had a prompt that told us to write write a letter to the president/congressman/senator/government about things in the government we wanted ...

    Apr 16, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage