User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I think he did it because they're separate books. Kinda.... I have a favorite LotR movie- Return of the King. But I only got halfway through FotR. All those songs ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Yes, he is! We only have Spirited Away, and I had rented Princess Mononoke and watched it about five times! I had heard great things about it for about a ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I enjoy fantasy because it's not real life. And you can do more with it. Plus, I daydream about it half the time. With more adventure and creatures than fairies ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    ACK!!!! My head hurts! Stop this! What is this thread, a riddle place?!(j/k)

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Lol. I guess a lot of countries who don't even have one-cents have our problem! :mrgreen:

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Just think of these half-inch in diameter copper coins that are so numerous you can easily lose them, fill up a jar with them, or overflow your wallet/purse with them.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Actually, I the reason they use $1.99 instead of $2 is because a newspaper in New York cost a penny, but not many people had pennies for it. So, the ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Uhh....Guess I'm the only person who said 'yes'...Hehe! :D I'm unique! something does need to be done about the pennies. People always end up with hundreds of pennies and little ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I'm Perrambawen there. Thus Perra here! It also explains why the fantasy board in one of the more popular ones! :D

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    You turn the 9 upside down and then switch it with the 1 to get; 8+8=16!

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Ah, anime...I haven't watched nor read that in a while. Ok, I saw an episode or two a few weeks ago, and then another episode last week. I still remember ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi ya! I'm Jessica(you can call me Perra), and I came from the same site that KayJuran, Crysi, EBM, and possibly others came from(Young Fantasy Writers). I live in Arkansas, ...

    Nov 18, 2004


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill