User avatar

Perra

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Oh okay. How are they tied in with other literature? I am confuzzled...ooh new word! Books have reference to the people or events in those Bible books. I'm sure Shakespear ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Yeah, my county is actually a lot like that too (there had to be a huge discussion about whether it was okay for students to form prayer groups on school ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I guess it'll keep going up until it's 'should we get rid of the twenty dollar bill?' :roll:

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    To get past 200? Heck, sometimes I'm lucky to hit the penguin! lol! And sometimes it hits head-first. Went pretty high, once. Don't remember the distance, though. Think the farthest ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    My mom kind of tried banning Anime once. She saw an episode of Yu Yu Hakusho when Hiei was fighting in the demon tournament and thought the whole show was ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    My room's pretty clean....if you're just looking at the floor. :mrgreen: I have some clothes my mom pulled out one of my dresser draws on this big chest, along with ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Speaking of natural disasters, we had both a tornado watch AND flash flood warning here today. There was so much water, everywhere.....

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi Firebird! I guessed that was you, since you changed your name on YFW to the one you use here. Wait, you just said that. So, I should say I ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I write anywhere in my house, as long as there aren't many people around who'd look over my shoulder or ask what I was doing and as long as the ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    No natural disasters? Lucky you! We can get tornados and floods here. And sometimes earthquakes, but they're really small. When I'm home alone I turn on a lot of lights. ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I voted Coke. We only drink Pepsi if that's all a restraunt or fast food place has. But we don't buy Coke often. It's usually Dr. Pepper, which is better ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Yes, that keeps me awake, too. Sometimes I get up and go look around because I'm afraid someones breaking in when i hear the house settling. I used to not ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Ugh, wasps. Don't like them. Don't like bees, either. Unless they're not the stinging kind. I don't really have a phobia of spiders. I kill the small ones, usually. I ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Hehe, I started a trend! I was the first person to vote 'yes,' and got other people to vote for it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    You don't always have to make up little worlds. Some people do history fantasy, or modern times fantasy. You can probably make anything a fantasy. Ugh, languages and names I ...

    Nov 20, 2004


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus