User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    You have encountered Everquest Junkie which lunges at you with 1337 Sp34k! After defeating: D00d U pwned that guy! O'rly? OMG no wai! I

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable. Suzanne discussed the Corinthians quote, I shall try to discuss the Leviticus one. I say ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Just because you're attracted to one sex/gender more than the other doesn't mean that you are that sexuality. Sometimes I like women more than men, other times I like men ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    You are, Nate. :P And Jeni, Pat is pretty much YWS's inside joke. He appears on all of our contests. *Shrug* An older member will probably be more helpful. He's ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    I clicked on this poll thinking it'd be straight-forward. I skip over the choices and read all the posts and get a little confused. What's so hard about a simple ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I don't like the word bisexual, either. Although I like both girls and guys (depending on the person, of course), almost every time I think or say bisexual, it feels ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Remember The Dynamic Avatars?

    80K points, Snoink?! Dear lordy, did you have a post explosion or were points just that easy to come by?

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    I have to double-quote here, 'cause they both beat me to it: Jack beat me to it, but: You have encountered Firestarter which lunges at you with Obscure Historical Facts! ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Remember The Dynamic Avatars?

    Dude, when did these start? Because I might remember them, but then again I don't. I remember points being created and being able to do things with those points, but ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2008 Stats

    As a writers site, we really need those older members to stick around as they can do the most to help you improve your writing. So if you see one ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    You have encountered Carrot Top which lunges at you with Phone Company Slogans! XD Random much? And this was hilarious after reading Snoink's version of the unicorn: You have encountered ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize the Sale of Kidneys?

    I think that this shouldn't be allowed. I think our job is to take care of their bodies, eat healthy foods, exercise and stay healthy. So that we wouldn't have ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Can Avoid It, Please Don't PM Me (Just For Now!)

    So if it's something that someone else can answer, please send it to someone else :P Yes, Sir! *clicks heels and salutes* And being your secretary / intern / blindly ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    It's not too hard. Part of it is in one of the earlier posts.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I know! That's what makes me sad. :( Something's wrong between the password and me...

    Apr 26, 2008


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug