User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Exactly 8) I believe you mean :xmas_cool: :xmas_wink: And I think I found some myths in the nonfiction section. But I don't remember when or if I really did.... :| ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I love collecting coins too! I was going through all these old coins we have in jars at my house with my neighbor, and we found a lot of pennies ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat room?

    I think chat rooms would be cool. But I can't type chat-style, with shortened words and numbers and symbols and bad grammer :shock: In short, I'm slow when chatting. :roll: ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    That sounds so comforable. Unfortunately, we don't have a laptop. :x At least, not one for home. So I have to handwrite it. But going into the livingroom/den/familyroom/whatever-room-we're-calling-it

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Thanks, ZZAP! That's the 'some mythology' I'm thinking about. If it's talking about myths, it goes in fiction. And if you think too hard about that, you'll get confused, also, ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm ok with granddaddy long legs. They can't bite us, although I saw a big one once that looked like it could. We used to have a colony of those ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I think I've had that feeling, or something close to it. I only wrote just a few sentences on my story's history notes and in my idea mini-notebook while I ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I like her voice..... I forgot soundtracks, also! I have the ones for the first two Harry Potter movies, Star Wars Episode II, Pirates of the Carrebean, Spiderman 2, and ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I crazy?

    This is a good idea, but I might not have time to read any of the books, if I joined. Not that I'm not interested!

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Actually, it was "Should fairy tales and folk tales be in non-fiction or fiction?" Now that I think about it, some mythology should be in non-fiction history, because it effected ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I heard that people are afraid of spiders because they're hairy, have all those eyes and legs, small, and just creepy. Once when I went to Girl Scout Camp for ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    Currently my favorite bands are Yellowcard, Evanescence(who're from Little Rock! :mrgreen:, Switchfoot, and Linken Park. Probably others. Or there are others that I like only a few songs from, such ...

    Nov 28, 2004


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare