User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    Actually, you only need four more members other than yourself. And since you have three other members now, you only need one more person.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    I think I prefer English, although I don't own a horse and NEVER get to go riding. :x :cry: :evil: :xmas_evil: Then again, Western was easier to hold on to ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I used to RP a lot. For about three years, maybe...But it was always only animals, mainly wolves. :mrgreen: They're funner than people because they're not people. But I've never ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Makes a reference to Buffy? :mrgreen: That'd score plenty points with me! :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: Ella Enchanted!!! I just read that book last year because my best friend made me, and ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I think we should make a note to never let ZAPP eat M'n'Ms or listen that song or whatever the heck made him get an adrenaline rush. 'Tis freaky...... :xmas_evil: ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    I forgot yet another show, The Actor's Studio. Pretty cool to watch those interviews.

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Oh! I forgot a good show! The West Wing! Ok, I think that's it...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    A series of Unfortunate Events is good, although I've only read the first two. I'm going to read the third one before I go see the movie, though!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Perra you should try watching Veronica Mars. The writing is really good. Its simillar to Buffy and Angel style dialog. I was really impressed with it tonight. Its on Teusdays ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    I voted for Chrismahanakwanza. You can chant it with a tune, and it's cool to combine words like that! :xmas_cool:

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Darnit!! I was gonna make a thread for this!! Phooey!!! :evil: Anyway, now that I've shed tears for the milk spread across the desk( :xmas_wink: ), I shall tell you ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hey, Delo! :mrgreen:

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I'd have four apples! :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 30, 2004


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline