User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Me too! The only thing those students have to pay for is tuition! Which means they get in for free to see all those actors! And some get to dance ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    LOL we are!! Especially when we don't like someone, and we write them into our stories.. :twisted: That's what I'm doing with my PE teacher, although the character was already ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Uh, I'll try. Someone might need to help me, though! "Humph!" sounded Jesse as she sat roughly upon a rock, her curly golden brown hair waving back. Her eyelids drooped ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Yeah, EBM's in more than one group(I think he's in all three...) I shall join.

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I think Timeline might fall under historical fiction. Never read it, but my dad has and he's told me about it. I haven't read very much fantasy, but ones I ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Ah, I didn't know you were American! You confused me!!! :? And I wasn't yelling at you for that. Only one person has told me that I have a hint ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Yes, every single person in the United Kingdom has the exact same accent, dispite being separated by certain barriors and having different cultures. And everyone has royal gardens no matter ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    very true, Americans are a lot of b******* :P. Hey!! I resent that! Here in America we have regions that say things differently than other regions. Such as, we here ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Yea, a usergroup does sound better than an open RP. If people join the usergroup, it means that they'll probably be more active in it. If it's just an open ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    hi all! i'm Mesh, and many of you know me, i believe! ZZAP, i really doubt you are an old man, but now that i think about it.. lol jk ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I thought you were hinting that... RPing is kind of like acting. You are a character and are telling what the character is doing and such. Other people are other ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Oops, sorry! It's been a while since I've seen the non-American spelling!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I like writing 'faery' instead of 'fairy.' :mrgreen:

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 6, 2004


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines