User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Hmmm, since El's close on you, Mesh, I'll say you have dark hair and blue eyes? And I thougth El had brownish hair. I think. I sometimes get her and ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is great to talk and have fun with!

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    We're opening all presents on Christmas Eve, which is really wierd, and we're only doing it because we have to get up early to go to my granddaddy's ranch/place on ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    This thread is jinxed! I didn't get any before I read this, but got tons afterwards! *nods* I got the error a lot after posting here, and while I was ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    I got one twice or so one day, but it went away after refreshing or going back and clicking again.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I'm going to draw what I want to be the cover art. Then I'll give that to who the publishers hire, and I'll also make sure that there are NO ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100 members now!

    Yay YWS!!*trows confetti*

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I used to have my future planned out. Not how I got there, though, but it was; Have a ranch with lots of horses and dogs, be a veterinarian, artist, ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I think I'd enjoy being an animal behaviorist that doesn't have to travel very much, but can and be paid to do it, instead of paying a whole lot to ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I live in Arkansas, US! The second Poorest State(not that we don't have rich people here), but also the second Most Generous :mrgreen: ! We've currently got slightly windy weather ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    That is wrong and stupid! It's like expelling a little 5 or 6 year-old boy for pointing his finger and a little girl and saying 'bang!'

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    YAY!!!! :mrgreen:

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    lol! This is so hilarious! :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: Arvy, I wish you luck with both Delo and ZZAP.(lol)

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    'Tis ok, El! :mrgreen:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Eek sorry Perra! Didn't mean it like that, I was just joking. It just seems that if you watch an American film with a British person is, they all speak ...

    Dec 8, 2004


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract