User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Me neither! Were we talking about nothing, or anything?! I do not know anymore! Just to warn you, I may have a little counter-revenge plan in store for you! Of ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    darn it! I can never remember! and you do know you used the wrong write, right?

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *to self* hehe, my little plan worked. First, I drove them apart! Now, I can claim ZZAP as mine!! Mwahahaha!! *to Crysi and everyone else* What?! Crysi, you know I'd ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    What is this?! Crysi and ZAPP falling apart?! ZAPP not loving Crysi?! How can this be?!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Now I really don't wanna know!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I don't know if we really wanna know.....

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Diddo, Mesh, diddo.

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    I didn't have imaginary friends, I had animals. Only animals. Or creatures. Infact, I'd be an animal. Mainly wolf, dog, or horse. And out of those three, wolf was the ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hey, Sam. And welcome here! Watch out, Crysi! I heard that dreaming about someone(or thing) is a sign of obsession! So, you might want to be worried about ZAPP's little ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This really has nothing to do with ANYTHING...

    We actually had snow before Christmas. :mrgreen: Three days before Christmas Eve, it started sleeting, then snowing! It hardly ever snows here! We usually can only expect sleet and ice, ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Whas with these odd combinations?

    Are these the combinations MTV made for that thing they did? Weird....And I didn't know it was responsible for that Nellie/Tim McGraw combo(if it is....)! I, personally, usually like their ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    Linkin Park used to be a cool band. That is, before they did that little--whaever-you-wanna-call-it with Jay-Z . When I first went to and I saw rapper Jay-Z standing on ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    You're talking about standing as in when trotting, right? (and my ignorance shows :P :roll: ) I think I kinda like it. Of course, I learned English first. So I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    Congradulations Fire!!!

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    My resolutions are work on my story and not be so lazy. And work on doing my homework and getting better grades.

    Jan 2, 2005


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight