User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I love those answers to "How many lightbulbs does it take to fix a man?" Morran! I also love that joke. Maybe I shall ask my friends that and see ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Orientation Programs in School

    We have orientation at my high school, but it doesn't last a whole period/hour. That's the first day of school. On the second, I think, they call our grade out ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Uh, thanks Fire! Z, I NEVER know when to take you seriously lol! :P Me neither!

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    :shock: :shock: What?! I'm confused....ZZAP resigned, and Crysi's the next new mod?! Ok, I'm more in shock and not believing this than confused. But, Z, you were a good mod! ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Ah, the swing is so fun! People(mainly girls, since we are getting spun around) would say they'd get dizzy, but not me! When my we're at weddings, I have to ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    *sheepishly grins* *blushes* Thanks Perra... :oops: -Z Aw, your welcome! *gives Z a friendly hug* Back to a page ago, I love dancing. Not freeform. Can't really do that. I ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Actually, I find chaos to be quite simple*begins explaining what probably little she knows about chaos theory, using, mainly, the example of a butterfly in China and the Jurassic Park ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *sits up proper like a good lady* Yes! Sorry all! Didn't mean for it to happen and I should have known not to participate! :oops: So, :mrgreen: welcome all new ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Hmmm.....ZZAP-baby is a great lady's man. :wink: *kissy smiley here* Mesh - :evil: Purhaps Crysi has the right idea. ZZAP does seem to be quite the player*insert kissy smiley here*....too ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I scan them when they aren't looking, hopefully. And quickly, too. I also try to do the 'looking at surroundings' thing. But, then, when I actually am looking at my ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I, personally would rather be seranaded then recited to. I have this thing for guys who play guitar, and when a writes, or even just plays a song for you, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *looks at what Crysi is doing and pushes her away at the sight of the kiss* Ok, I think he's got one too many damp clothes on his head*removes Crysi's*, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Stupid Arvy, ruining my vacation plans with you, ZZAP! But, since there are tornados in the Carribean, and those other two choices sound much better, we shall go to Spain! ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Well, have fun with your letter 'Z.'(you and your strange fascinations!) Maybe ZZAP and I will get you a little souvenir while visiting one of the islands? Hmm? To show ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Well, if you guys are hibernating, it'll be in separate caves! Miss. I-Hibernate-Alone! :wink: :roll: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

    Jan 6, 2005


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady