User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Whoa!!!! Hold on! You mean while Z was cheating on Crysi with me, he was cheating on both of us with Alcina? Z is such a Player! :hearts_eyes: :wink: :roll: ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Yes, the things the petition is asking go against free speech, which makes it a pointless cause. So, you'd only be signing it for fun and to get your voice ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Oh, I would so , so sign that if they didn't require my e-mail address! :evil: Not only can she not really sing(or, at least, I don't like her voice), ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yo Alcina! What's up?! =D> Welcome to the site, and glad to have yet another YFWer here to help flood-er 8-[ , I mean, help out O:) .....yeah :roll:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Oh yes, Z-dear, turn around. I think there's a girl who's not obsessed with you just over there.*points*

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I love how random you can be, oh Dark Queen Tara! :xmas_wink:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    :-s :-k Intriguing proposition, Miss Mesh(haha, miss mesh, that rhymes!) I believe I shall use it! *puts caramel in pudding* :wink:

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Hehe. Alright, Tara. Chocolate or vanilla? Or both? *holds up three buckets* Perra? Hmmmm... Loves to intervene, and tends to spot herself once and awhile. Not as much spotting as ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    Ah, ok. Thanks for that little correction. I think I've heard/seen both ways. Confuse me! :? :-k :-s

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    hehe, you asked this, remember! (and yes perra, we know! lol jk jk) Hehe. :twisted: Now I think everyone else should know! :twisted: But it's a lot to rewrite, so ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Orientation Programs in School

    What we do for new kids/freshmen is tell them a class or place they're looking for is upstair across/next to the pool. Of course, we have no pool nor upstairs/second ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    Ooooo, a heritage thread! :twisted: :twisted: I have much I could tell about my geneology! Just ask Crysi, Delo, Tara, Mesh, and Arvy. But, I'll spare you and save the ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I voted Basher, because I do do some editing as I go and don't rush through things. I also do take time on chapters, mainly because I'm lazy. But I ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    To either get off their camels before crossing the finish line, without their camels, and then see which camel crosses the finish line? Something around there?

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: High Crimes and Misdemeanors

    Oh, my, gosh! ](*,) That's like, I don't know, handing a pacifier to a baby and expecting him not to suck on it! Bad analogy, I know, but you should ...

    Jan 14, 2005


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)