User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Everyone has such characteristic names. That's so neat!! So, if I ever have kids their names will be this: Lillian, for the girl Gabriel, fot the boy My kids will ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi's a great person to steal boyfriends from. Er! :shock: I mean.... 8-[ To talk about dragons with!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So, who's all in the club so far? And who's going to be chairman/president/ruler/leader person?

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Slightly bored and idle. If you can feel idle. Well, I guess you can, so, yeah....

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Jessica Cecile There's mine! Minus my last name, of course.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    There are browsers called Safari and Opera? Weird. I use Firefox in my engineering class usually. A alternate. At home, we only have IE. We did have Netscape on our ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Long and slim makes me think of a pencil. The one eye would be the led. You can write well only in light, unless you have good nightvision. And, it's ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Yeah, I have to get used to it. I miss the noteboard look. Felt organized... :cry: But this does look good. But the colors wont change! I want to see ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Same here, Aniar!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Man, you guys are making me feel low with all your high scores.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I got 44. Which fell in the 30 - 49 range, which gave me; There's hope; you suspect some of the darker truths about the profession, and have an idea ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I like your username, Bobo. Bobo. Sounds like some foreign language that uses a lot of 'b's and 'o's. :mrgreen: :roll: :P

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We do. I think Z's manipulating us to do it. 8-[

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, yes! Fire is so hot and sexy and cool!! :hearts_eyes: :lots_hearts: Fire!! So much!!! :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: (( :lol: ROFL))

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton