User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    brown

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I got the Sims Unleashed for Christmas and got Sims the Deluxe Edition so I could play it. It is fun! It only goes slow sometimes when this little box ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I don't know. I'm pretty sure it happened yesterday, as well as today.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Nate, sometimes the pages wont load. They give me an error message. And sometimes the site goes a little slow before giving me some of those messages.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Mirrors. Especially in dark rooms. And porcelin clown dolls. The Harliquin kind. I am PETRIFIED of those. Oh! You just reminded me of another fear I have! Of eyes on ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I'll just give you guys my answers, then. And why I answered them. 1. C. I'd go crazy in the silence after a while. I'd probably be walking around thinking ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Oh! I've got one! I'm always unsure of our knife drawer and the knifes in them. I usually think about them cutting and killers using knifes when I'm putting knifes ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Tight Get bored, Aniar? :wink:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So, ZZAP's in club? And you want to be the leader? Of the fan club for you, Arvy, and Fire? :-k :wink: Have any secrets of who you admire, Z? ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder...

    I think they were all found with gold inside a chest, inside a dusty old room, inside an ancient stone pyramid in MesoAmerica. They found them quite edible and nonpoisonus ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Hah. Walmart started in Arkansas! Arkansans shall rule the world one day! Mwahahaha! Bow down before my and my fellow Arkansans' prowess! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I can't think of any of my ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I think it's because of how big the umbrella looks when being held by a midget. And, I agree, it's mean but it funny! It's one of those things that ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    My dad's given me a few sips of wine. Too bitter for me. He's also given me a shot of this HORRIBLE liquor! Well, some alcoholic drink. Only took a ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Personally, I thought the noteboard look gave the site a sense of individuality and originality, although a few other sites may have the look. Also, it was different from all ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I've heard this one before, and it's a midget alright.

    Jan 25, 2005


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain