User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Hehe. I'm a little scared of clowns, too. One shook my hand and said, "Hi, how are you?" or something like that when we went to the circus a year ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Gosh, I'd hate that, El. As for your mom's nickname.....I liked Grover......

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    So it does depend on the order? Hmmm. I don't know which way this one would go; Bill likes Kleenex, but he doesn't like tissues.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    quack!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We're going to see who wins the fight to be president of "Admire Z, Fire, Nai, and Arvy" club. Z's already dropped out. :P ......................... ......................... Hey! Wait a moment! ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll take some popcorn, Tara! Is that the special kind you get at movie theatres? :-s =P~

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Congrats, CAG! Good job!! :mrgreen: Well, since we've got confetti, here are some baloons! ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    A cookie for Perra! But you all are getting them too quickly! Whee! I finaly got one! \:D/ :mrgreen: (don't remember if I've ever gotten another before) I don't know ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Same here, El. The only person who calls me, other than family, is my best friend. Sometimes my other best friend, but that's rarely, still. Now that she can drive, ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I sometimes get just a little creeped out if I have to check under my bed for anything.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Oh! I've heard something like this! It's 'e'! :mrgreen:

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    I'd like to break it up into favorite CGI animation and favorite hand-done animation, because of the difference in pictures and artistry, and because I look at them as two ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    I like Futurama. I hardly get to watch it because it's on while I'm going to sleep, but I still like it. I also like the Fairly Odd Parents. Spongebob's ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    I don't really like blogs. But I'll probably use it once in a while to rant. But I don't like them. Hardly at all.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    drawn

    Jan 29, 2005


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief