User avatar

Perra

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    This argument can be expanded into women's business cloths. I just checked my business jackets, and they either didn't have pockets at all, or had fake pockets that were there ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Er, buy guys' pants? But guys don't have bums like girls. If a woman had essentially no bum, she'd be able to fit into guys' pants (like my mom). However, ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    Whereas BSG just seems dull. Battlestar Galactica seems dull to you? A show that contains: - a major Holocaust on the human race that leaves less than 50,000 people to ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    BSG = frak yes! It's amazing, and I love it. I've never watched Doctor Who (although I considered it just so I would have a better chance of remembering BSG ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight vs. Harry Potter

    I mean, Harry Potter was censored and banned among a lot of Christians because of the "magic" element, but Twilight has vampires and werewolves and ancient Native American legends about ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth

    I saw the preview last Friday, and my thought only thought was; "What happened to the Jurassic Park T-Rex?" It's been over ten years (just about fifteen) since its release, ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Forget stars. Snoink deserves an honorary spotted pigeon or something. Because that would be really cool. Especially if it cooed when you clicked on it. XD Agreed. Except it should ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    That makes me happy, Mesh. ^-^ I was able to recognize you when I came back.

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Ever since the beginning of YWS, my avatar was this: And then I came back and found other people using it. :( So I've been messing around with it a ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Can someone please explain to me why the candidates feel the need to bring up the idea of presidential elections a year before? For presidential candidates, the earlier the better, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    While in the Mines: You suddenly notice about 10 people walking towards you. You get a little nervous because they're all dressed in black. You take a closer look and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    Who did we have a day of silence for last year? The Rutgers girls that Don Imus called "nappy-headed hos"? That's a bit bigoted and offensive. The Day of Silence ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Gender identity is how one views themselves mentally as male or female. Sex is how one is biologically. Bisexuals are attracted to either both genders or both sexes. Pansexuals are ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    As I said, I do not lable my sexuality. I am not bi, nor straight, nor gay. I am simply human. I find myself attracted to both men and women, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't you just hate it when...

    I always copy my posts just in case, especially if there's a slight delay before they're posted. I also copy and paste longer ones into Notepad and occasionally save them. ...

    May 7, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket