User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    The Super Bowl is the only football game I'll watch(usually,) and it's because of the commercials. Although, this year was a bit of a disappointment. They repeated this one car ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    curse

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    Wow, we're all so detailed with out dreams.(lol, Brian was the only person to actually post something) I dream of acting right now(as in current times 'now.') It'll never happen, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Bill likes Nemo but doesn't like fish!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    crack

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    brash

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Commercials

    hah, those were funny. those identity theft ones they had we're pretty damn funny too, like with Larry and that fat guy on the ride-a-mower. Oh ya! Those were great!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    darnit! Bobo answered the "dog's name" one before I could! Could've gotten another riddle! I have a riddle somewhere , but I don't know where it is... I didn't know ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I always block and flinch when a ball's coming at my face. Which is why I caused a few fouls in soccer....Then one day I didn't block, get hit hard ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Commercials

    Hahah, my mom thought that the Tiny House one was a preview for a real reality show! Before it reached the "wont save insurance" part, she was going "No way!" ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Alright, Unloved(I can't remember any names from last night! XD). :wink: :lots_hearts: Go, Nai! *puts "Nai for Leader" hat on and holds up similar flag* Lol, Mesh! hehe! :twisted: :mrgreen: ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I have a question. What about flouresent lights? Not really lightbulbs, but still lights......

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Alright then, Nai, I forgive you......Are you gonna fight for your right to lead?*knudges* *takes some popcorn from Tara and gives it to Tae* Here ya go!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I got 12/37, and I'm also not a goth. That was a pretty funny list, in some parts at least. Others were offensive.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's the problem, dear. No one ever worries about the mother. No one cares about the mother, her life, the circumstances that drove her to abortion, the psychological damage, the ...

    Feb 1, 2005


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King