User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    We are! We're discussing the matter of eating Z while stranded on an island! True, he did do that. It would've taken so much time to get that paint out ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    Five years ago I got pneumonia at the end of the school year. Missed the last week of school! :mrgreen: I know it lasted one more week after school end. ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Idiotic

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    single

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    torso

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    roads

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Here's my list: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel Smallville Futurama Fairly Odd Parents Teen Titans West Wing Some stuff on VH1(wow, so specific!). Think that's it....

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    3. Z. Who needs him, anyway? :P ~*sharpens knives and passes one to Crysi*~ who said we have to wait until we're stranded on a dessert island? j/k, j/k I ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Wolf. 'Nuff said. 2. Er...Coaco Puffs? 3. A lavender with a bit of baby blue. 4. Wellia. Short for Maxwellia. I'd also call it Llia 5. Crystal clear water ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Updated List... Aniar Bobo (ZZAP was disqualified due to his post on the Self-Mutilation thread) Nai! I am disappointed in you! This may not be a serious thing, but being ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry, Z dear, but I think I'm going to vote for Nai. You still get part of my vote, though.(I'm not going to completely forget the times we had together.) ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS News Poll #1

    I've never had a boyfriend, either. But it's still fun! Well, fun to have going on. And, a secret admirer could give you something. And, when I do get a ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    emboldened

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    I've been meaning to do this for a while. Long while. Very long while. Very.... 1. Er, someone open minded, but not so open minded you can't have good debates ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    I only remember like 4 of the reasons though. Or whatever. Best points in super bowl commercials (fedex ones) 1. talking animal 2. company slogan (optional) LOL! 3. dancing animal ...

    Feb 7, 2005


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James