User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "A Spoonful of Sugar" - Mary Poppins :)

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    real

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    *accepts her fate of the chair* Hi Mesh! I would glomptacklehug you right now, but I'm kinda tied down right now. :) Every time I look at your post, I ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello! I've been MIA for two years or so now, but have decided to return, even just briefly, for NaNoWriMo. Due to my attention span for boards, I really can't ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1. Cool specials on National Geographic and History Channel. I will tune out all else for those if possible. Nothing recent. Mainly ancient civilizatuions and biblical stuff (whether you give ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    So that's a crumpet! I always wondered what they were. Well, not always. They look good though.

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I voted once a day, although sometimes I get on more than that due to interuptions or because I'm bored.

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    The only time I remember where I knew I was dreaming was in fourth or fifth grade and I was about to be sick. My dream was like an old ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I have what some might call out-there views on the afterlife. I believe that there is a heaven and hell, that Heaven is a paradise ruled by the God of ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    You know what! I'll just stop... I don't want to say anything that might get this board angry... I like chicken Oopps! Did I say something bad?! This sucks! Everything ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    I'm sorry but I don't see why your still backing up Z... if you haven't seen what he said on the self-mutilation thread...I think you should look. It was closed ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    No, Z, don't delete it! I recognize as what you do and say as being part of your personality, and not out of being conceited! Otherwise you would have acted ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: GO GREEN DAY!!!!!

    Greenday rocks! As does Evanescence. I don't like Maroon 5 anymore, though. And, yes Sam, there's a chance you could be slightly obsessed! :wink: YAY! But I don't think they ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I love them, and think they're good. They're also from where I was born, which I find awesome. I have these two friends that are obsessed with them. Can't wait ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Aw, thanks Z! And thanks Tae! Now I know what to send my friends! :twisted: Here's a little poem that's not for you guys. But it is for you to ...

    Feb 14, 2005


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind