-
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Well, that just will not do. *Edits Wikipedia article* Ooh, I'm such a vandal! Hurrah, Cpt. Smurf! I really can't say why people love the books so much. Maybe it's ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I am about a fifth or sixth of the way through Dune by Frank Herbert. It's high time I read this, considering I'm named after Lady Jessica and understand most ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: ~
Thanks for reading Perra!!! I really apreciate it!!! You're welcome. ^-^ And I forgot to mention this: At the end of this, how did Absynthe get out of her cage? ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: ~
While this is an intesresting piece, it needs some work. Nothing a little help, editing, and practice can't fix, though. In the beginnig of the story you tell us what ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: And It's Quite Lovely
Mrow! *huggles* That was wonderful. I absolutely love how the narrator replacing the angel was written. The whole thing was quite emotional. Grammar Nit Picks: The fact I'm not really ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas
This is an interesting beginning. I like how it starts off with a conversation. It directs the my attention and gave me information without out-right telling. It also enticed my ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: The Rights of Muggleborns!
They come to schools with little or no experience with magic. Perhaps "They enter magic school" instead of "They come to schools"? Because "come to schools" isn't a good phrase. ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Comments Sought On YWS
Perhaps Resources could be advertised around the site? Like we have the random user box, we could have a box advertising Resources. A sort of promotional campaign? The contents of ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Waiting Rooms
I haven't been in many waiting rooms. Mainly just the dentist's and orthodontist's offices. I've also been in a physical therapy waiting room and the waiting room of what I ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Comments Sought On YWS
Heheh. I rarely notice the buttons right of the "Writing" one. If you move it between the "YWS" button and "Community" button, maybe people (or, at least, long-time users who ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever
I think we later found out that the prompt was one of those sample/trial questions and didn't count towards/against our score. Hopefully they learned their lesson. Perhaps they made it ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Reviewing Challenge
Teehee, awesome! My goal at the moment is quite simple and easy: to get two more reviews and, at long last, my third frakkin' star by tomorrow night. Shouldn't be ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: The Party Killers [short story]
Aw, Suzi! You nearly made me cry! Although, it's mostly because I read "Bits and Pieces: Agatha" first and got to know her and her mind that way. If I ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?
There are far too many contradictions and what does fit just seems too perfect, and is quite frankly the easy way out when we had no other answers. The Bible ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Bits & Pieces: Agatha
You're welcome! ^-^ I like this new one. It gives us some great insight into Agatha's character. It transitions well from an innocent and well-intentioned request (at least, that what ...
Apr 16, 2008
