User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: If You Can Avoid It, Please Don't PM Me (Just For Now!)

    So if it's something that someone else can answer, please send it to someone else :P Yes, Sir! *clicks heels and salutes* And being your secretary / intern / blindly ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    I don't think it matters. Maybe after you've gained a level?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    I

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    It's not too hard. Part of it is in one of the earlier posts.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I know! That's what makes me sad. :( Something's wrong between the password and me...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *sigh* I have most of the password, but I can't figure it out. I'm about to give up. :cry:

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    I did this last year, but I couldn't this year because was I home all day. :/ However, I have a ton of friends who participated. 'Tis awesome. A legal ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Nope. Binary does letters, too. :)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    "canoessat" These are the first letters of every repeated word in the clues (c for cellar, a for against, etc). Maybe it's an anagram?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Sanctum speaks like Yoda. Non-passwords: Starwars Star Wars Knights of the old republic I tried Yoda, too. It no workie.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    While this is über confusing, I can't wait to see what happens once we figure out the password. :D I wonder what would happen if we guessed the next clue. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    but look to like to save us all So, look at the things that are alike? Unless the "look to like" is a Shakespeare/Romeo and Juliet reference...That was my first ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    4. Is your story about a young character who comes of age, gains great power, and defeats the supreme badguy? Well, sorta. She does 'come of age' by learning and ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Was? Does anybody else find this a little apocalyptic-sounding? o.O?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?

    Ah- ha ! I knew the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy was really an environmentalist film! So, can Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner be the mascots of anti-global warming? ...

    Apr 23, 2008


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett