User avatar

Perra

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    I know what to do with two of the things you said, IC; Iloeri leaned a little closer, to see outside. You could put 'peering outside' in stead of 'to ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I think he did it because they're separate books. Kinda.... I have a favorite LotR movie- Return of the King. But I only got halfway through FotR. All those songs ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiya

    Hi!! I'm Perra! .......who can't think of anything else to say...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    I just like eagles. :mrgreen: Hawks are cool, too.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Yes, he is! We only have Spirited Away, and I had rented Princess Mononoke and watched it about five times! I had heard great things about it for about a ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ah, yes. An eagle or a wolf for a day...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I enjoy fantasy because it's not real life. And you can do more with it. Plus, I daydream about it half the time. With more adventure and creatures than fairies ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    They were? Ok. That's kind of what I ws thinking happened, but I had to say something just to make sure. What I do is put the code in on ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I don't know exactly when or why I started writing stories. I do know that I might have started with a Harry Potter fanfic when I was twelve(some part were ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    ACK!!!! My head hurts! Stop this! What is this thread, a riddle place?!(j/k)

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Lol. I guess a lot of countries who don't even have one-cents have our problem! :mrgreen:

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ah, birds are annoys me when I see animated birds whose wings are only going up and down. They have to go foreward and back to be able to actually ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    I thought it was good. I don't know how to explain what needs to be critiqued, and I also forgot what needs to be....read it a few hours ago. :D ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Hmmm....(tries to do the math) I think you're about 20 hours ahead of me, then.... My other favorite animals are the komodo dragon, cobras, eagles, leopards, and horses! And wolves ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Just think of these half-inch in diameter copper coins that are so numerous you can easily lose them, fill up a jar with them, or overflow your wallet/purse with them.

    Nov 20, 2004


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love